Breathtaking views of Lough Derg from Ballyheefy Lodge B&B
Ballyheefy Lodge Bed and Breakfast offers panoramic views of the Lough Derg Lakelands
Situated in East Clare, 4 miles from the historic twin towns of Killaloe/Ballina this beautiful B&B offers breathtaking views over Lough Derg. VIsitors have numerous sites and activities to interest them during their stay,which include;
- Beautiful hill walks in Ballycuggeran wood with several different trails.
- University Activity Centre which runs lots of different water sport activities
- Historic twin towns of Ballina Killaloe
- Cruises and fishing on Lough Derg
- Delicious cafes and restaurants dotted around the lakeside villages
- Close to Mountshannon White-tailed Eagle Viewing Point & Aistear Park
- Ideal base for visiting Holy Island
Every room has tea and Coffee making facilities, a sitting room for guests, off road parking, storage for bikes is available upon request.
For fishermen we provide storage for tackle and a drying facility for wet gear. We can arrange boats and bait for anyone wishing to go out on the lake. Golfers can avail of the marvellous East Clare Golf Club which is just 7 miles away
Taxi service available.