Come on down to Pallas, Tynagh, Loughrea, Co. Galway, Ireland, just outside of Portumna. We are open 7 days a week. Booking Essential. You will be amazed at what you will find. Pallas Paintballing is located only 12kms from the Lough Derg town of Portumna.
Pallas Paintball Galway is the Paintball Centre in the heart of County Galway, Ireland, near Galway City. Ireland’s leading action packed paintball experience for stag, hen, corporate & family parties.
Paintballing at Pallas, Galway starts from 14 years old and up and you need a minimum group size of 8 people.
Help your team become paintball legends by leading them to glory in our exhilarating custom designed paintball battle zones. We provide the best equipment and facilities possible ensuring your paintball experience is action packed and highly enjoyable. Based in Pallas, Tynagh, Co. Galway, our 4 unique game zones will offer you with truly battle-like scenarios. Our highly experienced marshals provide the safest environment for you and your team to enjoy our games while also supplying battle winning training prior to the commencement of the games.
Paintballing is one of the fastest growing activities in Ireland and is ideal for large groups, corporate and team building outings along with stag and hen parties. We offer great paintball deals on all our packages and our unique customer orientated focus.
- Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age for Paintballing is 14 years old.
- All Paintball bookings must be made well in advance.
- We are closed on all Bank Holidays.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian to sign them in.
- Outdoor Paintballing – from 10am each day. Pre Booking Essential.
- Top class fun for your Party.
- All the Paintball equipment you need.
- Up to 8 Paint ball games.
- No scarves, no headwear, no open top shoes, and too many other articles of clothing no allowed. Pallas Paintball rules are final.
- You need a minimum of 10 players to play.
- If your numbers are less than 10, let us know and we will try to get you out with other groups.
- Protective gloves, snoods, chest guards and face masks available for the session.
- Sensible footwear is very important. We advise walking boots or rugby / football boots.
- Bring old clothes – they are likely to get wet, muddy and covered with paint.
- A change of clothes is advisable or bring a bin bag to sit on in your car.
- Paintball carries on regardless of weather conditions.
- Paintball is phsyically demanding – make sure all participants are healthy enough to partricipate in two hours of outside activity that may include running.
See more at: http://www.pallaskarting.com Call us on 090 9745147 or 087 6859482 for more information or to book.